1. Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
2. We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3. The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavors of the cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
4. Delivery and setup is dependent on location starting at $40.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cake(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
6. If flowers are provided by an outside source, we will arrange up to 25 stems free; $1 for each additional stem. You acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
7. If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake once it leaves (your company name’s) possession.
8. On occasion we will photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
9. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Sierra's Cakewerks to complete the agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
COVID-19 Update 6/29/2020
The Tennessee State of Emergency has been extended to August 29, 2020. Marriage is considered an essential faith and is not included in keeping your gathering to 50 guests or less. It is a suggestion, not a mandate. Because of this, our contracts are still valid and functional. If you choose to cancel your event because of concerns for the safety of your guests, that is your choice and all monies paid are deemed non-refundable. I know these are tough times; we are all having to make difficult decisions. I am offering future credits and rescheduling, but am not be able to give refunds after 1 reschedule.